VoiceVision – Best of 2011
We are proud to present the first annual “Best Of” post for the VoiceVision blog. We hope you enjoy these “must reads” from the team here at Vision Point Systems. It’s been an exciting first few months since launching VoiceVision. Our blog has fueled some good conversation, and we’re excited to continue sharing our insight and experiences related to computer telephony, the pharma industry, and other business topics.
Firstly, our “What Is:” series has been a hit:
- What Is: DTMF? A primer on one of the most fundamental concepts in telephony.
- What Is: Intelligent Call Routing? A business study of the application of advanced telephony software in the call center.
- What Is: Virtual Hold? Another advanced application of telephony software that is changing the game for customer experience.
Secondly, we give special thanks to our friends who participated in our Industry Interview series
- Chris Matthieu with Voxeo Labs gave his perspective on telephony software in the cloud.
- Marcus Graham of GM Voices gave us some insight on how a good voice is critical to a good customer experience
Lastly, our staff presents a few of our favorite topics for the year
- The V-Word discusses the rigors of Computer Systems Validation for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Why Customers Dump Their Vendors reminds us that nothing is permanent, and that business relationships must be actively nurtured to be successful.
Keep reading in 2012, and Happy New Year from Vision Point Systems and the VoiceVision Team!